Dr Reiner Fuellmich is an experienced trial lawyer specialising in banking and stock exchange law, private international law and medical law. He is the co-founder of the Corona Investigative Committee.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
– Why in 2020 Dr Reiner began to look into the pandemic.
– How planning for the pandemic can be traced back 10 years before it started, including a dry run at “Event 201” in September 2019.
– What is the People’s Grand Jury which is in progress at present, whether there is a judge and jury, what the deliverables are, who the defendants are, and whether there will be indictments and/or arrest warrants as a result of this.
– Why the committee decided to instigate a People’s Grand Jury investigation.
– What Phase 2 will entail.
– How French Lawyer Virginie de Araujo-Recchia who is part of the Grand Jury collective of attorneys was arrested on 22 March 2022 for counter terrorism and treason, what happened and whether this was an attempt to intimidate the other attorneys in France.
– What happened to Christian Dettmar, the German judge who issued the ruling preventing the mandatory masking of children in schools, and whether this was designed to intimidate the German judiciary.
– The advantages of the Anglo-American legal system over the German system.
– What the difference is between maritime law and common law.
– Whether the current legal system can be rectified.
– What individual citizens can do at a local level and how can they fight back.
– Whether these defendants will go in front of the International Criminal Court.
– Whether they can be arrested using common law or natural law.
– The prediction by Scott Ritter, (Former United Nations Weapons Inspector for the UNSCOM Mission in Iraq, former Marine Corps Intelligence Officer; USA), who was interviewed by Reiner and the Corona Investigative Committee, that the Ukraine cannot win the current war, what is happening in the Ukraine, the connection with the pandemic, and what the media is reporting.
Websites referred to in the interview:
– The Corona Investigative Committee website (see the Grand Jury proceedings and the Committees’ weekly meetings):
– Statement by Maître Virginie de Araujo-Recchia on her release from custody: